Sunday 9 February 2014

Weekly Reflection and Oncoming Targets

I am overall pleased with the draft I came out with for my cover, contents and double paged spread. With extra research, I found ways around simple designs, to make them effectively connect to my audience so that they would attract their attention. I made my own floral border on photoshop which is a significant trade mark to my magazine, as it shows connections to it throughout. The reason as to why I made this was because it fits my house style, and is what is mainly associated with female singer songwriter genre. I thought it would give it a professional edge, which in my opinion worked really well. 

For next week, after submitting my draft this week, I will acts on teacher marking and comments to ensure that my improvements are made. The improvements I make will push my grade up to where I wish it should be, and I will evaluate all processes to ensure that I have individual targets for each piece so the professionalism increases within my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment