Saturday 18 January 2014

25 Word Pitch Preparation

In order to make an impact with my pitch, the type of vocabulary I use needs to persuade my peers. By doing this not only can I present my ideas with my personal, favourable, opinion, and get constructive feedback, but it will also enable me to develop my imagination and expand the creativity to an even bigger extent. This will help sell the idea of my magazine to my target audience, and find areas of improvement from different perspectives, even those who I don't target as my specific audience.

My 25 words:
Female
16-26
Students A-Level to University
Visionary
Innovative
Different
Gap in rising market
Embedded image permalinkImage focal point
Black White and Pastille Palette
Diverse
Embedded image permalink
Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment