Monday 27 January 2014

Teacher Feedback




I received feedback from my teacher which indicated sections of my blog I should improve to ensure I reach the grade I have targeted for this coursework. I acted upon the first comment the same day, to ensure my analysis of the covers, contents and DPS were more detailed, and laid out in a way that the examiner would wish to read them.

I uploaded all of my prelim work beforehand, however to ensure it was up to standard, I added in a brief reflection of what went well and where I could improve, this was prompted by questions provided in class.

I created a new post just yesterday with regards to connecting language register with a style model. The style model I chose was from February 2014 Q Magazine which I purchased from a supermarket. This allowed me to reflect on the good parts, and allow me to put it into practice when writing my own article, which I also did yesterday.

I have also created a post on fashion after receiving comments, with Adele as the base line. This research helped me style my models for my first photo shoot(s).



No comments:

Post a Comment