Sunday 26 January 2014

This Weeks Reflection and Next Weeks Goals

This week I have completed many tasks, the most successful being my first photo shoot allowing me to show my organisation skills, ensuring both my models were available, and brought everything they needed, as well as booking myself a slot for the studio. I also developed my creativity, and looked into branding my blog, to show off the type of lifestyle my target market live.

I began a flat pack model, however didn't complete it, due to difficulty in using software from home I wasn't familiar with, however I completed research on the content of my article, I sent out a survey and evaluated feedback from my target audience, as well as commenting on my peers speeches, to ensure they got constructive feedback, and finally drafted my article.

I feel it was a successful week, I didn't create as many posts this week as I have in previous, however more care and accuracy has gone into them, to show make sure my potential is shown.

With in the next week I hope to complete my flat plan for my cover, contents and double paged spread, as well as evaluating it. I wish to develop my researching even more into magazine styles and content, to see if I can use anything as inspiration. My final goal is to complete my draft of my cover, contents and add images and make a page layout to compliment my article I have already drafted, as well as meet the class deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment