Tuesday 14 January 2014

Initial Model

I firstly had ideas to use my cousin Abi as a model for my magazine cover, contents and double page spread, however after conducting research I found that the genre - singer songwriter usually have mid length 'big' hair which compliments their most eye catching facial feature. The reason this is done is due to the fact that the singer songwriter female genre are usually very petite girls, who, wear clothes to outline their figure, but also have big hair to identify their character.

I therefore decided Abi wouldn't be the best option for my modelling, so I changed her for Beth, who has large, mid length, brown curly hair, so that the idea of it complimenting her face would work. Another thing I noticed about the singer songwriter genre was many girls wear hats, all types of hats, such as beanies and bowler hats. With Beth's large hair, she suits a range of hats, which is ideal when brain storming, as to whether I would use a hat for my models style of clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment