Friday 24 January 2014

My Band's Name

Creating a name for my female duo was a difficult job. It also can be important, regardless of how quick it can be to create ideas, the final decision has to have good reasoning.


By brainstorming I came up with some ideas:

The Shire
Commission
Acoustic
Tessellation
The Code
The Hope
Strings
Unfurnished
Extended
The Cookes
The Keys
The Willows
Sapphire
Two Strings
Two Notes
Two Voices
Two Chords

After going round my media class, and asking friends and family I have found out that the favourite name from the majority is 'Tessellation'. I like this because the images associated with the word represent individuality, which is the image I wish my band to create.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way that you have asked around friends which name they like best as it helps to see which would be more popular when the magazine is published and therefore it will sell more copies even though you have used a small sample size. I also like the representation of the name as it reflects the music that the band creates.

    ReplyDelete