Wednesday 29 January 2014

Development of My Photography


 I have extended my research into looking at the positions girl stand in for their photo shoots they attend for magazine covers and articles. This has allowed me to develop my thought for not only what my models should wear clothes wise, but also how they should stand and what is more effective and catches the eye of the target market. Even though I looked at photos of 4 piece bands, it was still helpful, as some of the stances used by all the girls can be recreated to different measures for my shoot, which I can play about with.


I like the idea how in most of the shoots the girls are all of different heights to each other to create attention or focal point in the photo to look at, as it gives it an edge. This is something I would like to experiment with in the next photo shoot that I do. Another thing I also like about these are that most of the photos aren't serious, they all look as if they are having fun, which portrays a positive 'innocent' look for the band. Another thing I would like to do for my next shoot that I have researched for this post is the camera angles used to take the photos. I would also rather than getting direct shots, either close ups or mid shots I would like to see the effect high shots and low shots have upon the photos taken, and if they are effective. The only way I feel i could see if this works it by practically doing it in the studio with my models, and experimenting at the time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment