Tuesday 28 January 2014

Flat Pack Cover

I created my flat pack cover with images from Google, whilst on an Apple Mac, which I thought were the most identical to my models as possible. There is an issue in head sizings and the closeness of the picture. This won't occur when creating my draft version as I will ensure that the photos are of the same size and standard etc. The other issue I faced when crating this is that I forgot to change my photos from colour to black and white, which made it not as accurate as it could be to what my draft will look like. I also didn't include a barcode, date or issue number as I was getting used to working on a MAC which I don't usually do, this caused many issues as it took me a while to to find out how to do certain things, even though Photoshop is pretty much identical to what it is on a computer.



No comments:

Post a Comment