Thursday 16 January 2014

Mood Board

I constructed a mood board from images that gave me inspiration, but also the edge I need to use in order to create a magazine which is unique and themed. By presenting my ideas in this way, visually it sets the sort of themed work I will go on to produce, but it allows me to connect through each image to ensure it connects to my magazine. By presenting another form of inspiration in this way it allows not only myself but the examiner to understand all the ideas I have going around in my head which will lead to what I create and put down on paper.

1 comment:

  1. Nat, this is a excellent mood board. I'ts great to see how you have managed to research a variety of images that are related to your genre.
    It would be great to see how you could apply this to your posts later on, and maybe your magazine?

    ReplyDelete