Friday 17 January 2014

Feedback on Peers Blog


This comment was posted onto Cameron Vear's blog. The reason as to why I decided to look through his is because he is known for his creativity, which is why his mood board was a target. By giving him constructive criticism I feel he could develop his ideas even more to ensure that he does achieve the potential standard he has as a media student.
I chose Tom Ward's blog to post on, as I came across his mood board in class which I thought contained some really interesting images. I do feel he could improve it by creating a document so all images are present at once, to show comparisons, however I like his branch of ideas and inspiration which seem to help him develop some creative ideas.
The final comment I made this week was on Sanjay Patel's blog. I received feedback from him earlier in the day which made me go to his blog to see what he had been up to. There was a clear representation of creativity and individuality, however in places there lacked detail, which is why I decided to post some constructive criticism as I thought it would help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment