Friday 10 January 2014

Inspiration

 From using search engines, blog sites such as tumblr, and general photos I have seen posted online, I have found many sources of inspiration in which are creating design after design in my head for not only the cover, but for the contents and my article for the first draft.

I found that researching my artist genre beforehand enabled me to get to grips with what I would think would look not only aesthetically pleasing in my draft, but also work if used in different positions angles and sizes. By thoroughly searching the internet it created opportunities for me to widen my mind into unique ideas which I could mess about with to produce something sincerely creative. 

Canadian photographer Zach Rose came up with the really effective idea of 'Pet Headz' in which people go to his booth, to get their pets head put onto their body for a photograph. I found these pieces really effective, and very interesting when looking into detail at how perfectly exact they are regarding the measurements, but also very aesthetically pleasing, as it makes you want to continue your research to find more and more. These ideas Rose has inspires me to use this type of creativity for my coursework piece. 














No comments:

Post a Comment